Your indoor air may be even more polluted than the air outside, but you don’t have to live with it. Air purifiers are a great solution to remove pollutants from the air in your home and keep it healthier for your family.
So what are all the benefits of having an air purifier?
- Cleans the air: Your indoor air can be anywhere from two to 100 times dirtier than outdoor air! A purifier keeps the air clean, and therefore makes the environment healthier for everyone in the home.
- Removes bad smells: As much as you loved that salmon for dinner, you probably don’t want to smell it the next morning. Air purifiers can help rid of unpleasant odors.
- Traps airborne allergens, dust and bacteria: You will never be able to remove all the dust in your home, no matter how much you clean. Your air purifier can trap dust before it settles on surfaces. Same with pet dander and other airborne allergens. Bacteria like mold and pollen can also swim around the air and make your family sick. Your purifier cycles the air through air filters, removing up to 99 percent of bacteria.
- Neutralizes smoke: Whether someone in your household smokes or you use your fireplace frequently, the smoke that circulates through the air can stick to upholstery and rugs. A purifier will trap this smoke before it stinks up the home.
- Stops germs from spreading and keeps lungs healthy: True HEPA air purifiers with UV bulbs can neutralize up to 99.97 of airborne germs. Help prevent flu and other illnesses from affecting your family with a well-maintained purifier.
Courtesy of HVAC.com