We can’t say this enough: maintenance is key to the functionality of your HVAC system. Not all homeowners know what to look for when they inspect their system, which is why hiring a professional contractor is the best way to make sure everything is working properly. Here is what we will do when we visit your home for maintenance:
- Make sure your thermostat is functioning normally and is within the correct temperature range.
- Look for any blocks, leaks or draining issues with the condenser.
- Clean all condenser drain lines.
- Test control panel switches and wiring.
- Lubricate all parts that need it.
- Change and/or clean your air filter.
- Inspect cooling system for overall cleanliness.
- Maintain proper refrigerant levels.
With regular maintenance, you will find yourself experiencing far less issues with your system, and will enjoy a comfortable, stress-free summer!