You may be considering having a new air conditioner installed this summer for a number of reasons. Continue reading to learn the many benefits of a brand new cooling system!
- They are energy efficient. Air conditioning equipment is constantly being improved to make systems more energy efficient and to save home and business owners money on monthly bills. New systems have newer and larger evaporator coils that gather more moisture from the air. This makes the air feel cooler , and your system doesn’t have to work too hard to do it.
- They are better for the environment. If your current system is at least five years old, it likely uses more ozone-depleting chemicals. New systems are made with a more environmentally-friendly R410a.
- They improve the quality of air in your home. Installing a new system involves sealing, duct blasting and other strategies meant to keep the air in your home as clean as possible. Older air conditioners can leak dust and debris from the air and redistribute it throughout your home.
- They can increase the re-sale value of your home. No matter where you live, having updated appliances and equipment in your home will make it much more appealing to potential buyers if and when you decide to sell. You can often raise the asking price, making the investment worth your while.
- They bring you peace of mind. All of the above points, not to mention the security in knowing your system won’t fail when you need it most, will bring homeowners a peace of mind. A new air conditioner comes with warranties, so you can be sure it will keep you comfortable for years to come.
Don’t forget Heatmasters’ Hoping for 100 Independence Day Promotion – if it reaches at least 100 degrees on July 4th, qualifying systems will be free! Call us at 1-800-HEATING for more information.